Monday 4 February 2013

Final Poster Idea

I have designed several different film posters for my short film, I have felt none of them have really worked. The one I liked the best was the mug shot poster, but then it doesn't really apply to my film as Barbie never gets arrested. I then had the idea of have a photo of Real Life Barbie passed out on a park bench with a bottle of Jack Daniels in her hand and having that as my film poster. But due to time constraints and the fact my Real Life Barbie has a full time job I have not been able to take this photo. I then had a further idea of a crime scene photo as my poster, just the outline of a body in chalk on the ground where Barbie died of a drug overdose. This then adds to the title of the film as it adds to the conspiracy around the fact that this story was untold... until now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment