Wednesday 27 February 2013

Final Film



Feedback to my final film

Awesome! 

Really good! I love the animation with the dolls!

Love the film!!

It is really good! Love the pictures of Steph at the end in particular! Very creative :)

That was cool! :L I hate Cindy! Poor Barbie! Well done! :) Ver gut ver gut!

I watched, I liked. I think it was an interesting, different way to look at the story of Ken and Barbie. It seems weird to say realistic but the story we all know about isn't realistic either. Had good editing too. I liked the part with Steph was random but I liked it!

I like it, it's really funny. Sometime I did think Lawrence's voice was a bit monotone and like maybe you could edit the speech a little so he wasn't just like "and then this happened and then this happened" and Steph's bit might be just a little long. It was really good though!

I really liked the use of stop motion - the mix between photographs and footage, real talk and narration creates a mix which works really nicely. Well done, it was very funny :)

Unique idea - I love how you have adapted the story of Barbie and related it to real life. It makes you question what it does for the media and how girls might react through the influence of toys like that. The background works really well (behind Barbie and Ken) and when she's talking about the Barbie.

Really good use of stop motion and an original idea. Maybe a little short and ending felt a bit sudden, could have maybe expanded the ending. Well done though, thought it was very effective.

I really like what you've added, with the drug bits etc, it makes it funny. But at the end where you see that the girl has also turned to that it changes the type of comedy - getting the audience to laugh but then shocking them. I think perhaps the part of her talking is a bit repetitive though - and almost turns it more into a documentary that is doesn't seem like through the rest of the film.


Very good, music is fitting, gives it a serious tone. The drugs part is very comical :) like the use of Barbie titling. Only criticism is the two ending images are a bit quick. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment