Tuesday 29 January 2013

Audience Feedback to Rough Cut

These are the audience feedbacks to my rough cut of my short film when i showed it to my class, also from some of my friends as well.

Level - 2, Mark - 22
I liked the stop motion bit at the beginning. I didn't really get the girl at the end though, or what she was trying to put across

Level - 2, Mark - 23
Isn't the music copyrighted? I think you could get better narration. Some of the arm movements in the stop motion animation seems pointless. You could have music in the background of the narration? Would a teenage girl care about Barbie? Is she deluded?? You could of had more camera shots.

Level - 3, Mark - 29
Original idea! The backgrounds work really well and so does the concept. The title suits the theme perfectly and is really well made

Level - 4, Mark - 32 (more when finished)
LOVE the song, narration! Stop motion is grrrrrrreat! CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE the cocaine bit. Steph is so funny! So so so so good. Snaggle arm adds to the realism!

Level - 3, Mark - 27
Stop motion work well and was a perfect mix of funny and sad. Overall I really enjoyed it!

Level - 2/3, Mark - 23/24
I like the mix of footage and stop motion. Very funny story. I think the real life Barbie needs more development. Stop motion is good

Level - 3, Mark - 30
Effective stop motion. I like the narration. Funny footage.

Level - 3
Good use of stop motion, very impressive. Narration goes well. Steph - very good Barbie impression. Very clever concept - looking forward to seeing end of it.

Level - 3, Mark - 31
Such a creative idea! Very original! You've obviously spent a lot of time on this - very well executed. Hilarious script

Level - 4, Mark - 34
Very funny twist on a common everyday story. Frame rate was off, which I found a tad off-putting. Stop motion was very effective. Really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment